Swim and Survive Program Resources
A range of resources to support implementation of the Swim and Survive program, to assist in teaching of the program, as well as promotion of Swim and Survive within our Partner's facilities.
While some resources are saleable items, others are provided free of charge to our Partners as recognition of the value we place on the role our Partners play in educating communities in swimming and water safety. You will find some resources available in the Exclusive Partner Zone, while saleable items are available through the Royal Life Saving office in your State or Territory.
- Certificates and logbooks - to reward your students
- Aquapak - a comprehensive teaching guide and dvd
- Implementation guide - to support your initial program delivery
- Assessment checklists - to monitor and record students' progress
- Instructor rash vests - to protect and identify your instructors
Click on the following links for more information on the resources available: